MEET Dr. Chandler
Dr. Chandler is originally from Shelby Township, MI. When he is not working, Dr. Chandler enjoys jogging, downhill skiing, international travel, independent films and spending time with his family. He and his wife, Becky, live in Oak Park with their son, daughter and rescue dog.
Dr. Chandler focuses his practice primarily on office procedures, such as dental implants, removal of wisdom teeth, management of benign pathology and providing deep sedation or general anesthesia for fearful patients. Along with the below listed degrees, he has also received extensive training in the full scope of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and practices out of two area hospitals (Elmhurst Memorial Hospital and Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital).
Education Background & Accomplishments
- University of Michigan undergraduate studies
- University of Detroit Mercy School of Dentistry – DDS degree
- SUNY Downstate Medical Center & Kings County Hospital in Brooklyn, NY – residency training
- SUNY Downstate Medical Center – MD degree
- PGY-1 Internship Year in General Surgery / Residency completion
- Opened his own practice after practicing several years as an associate
- Chicago Society of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons – Former board member and former president
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons – Fellow
- American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery – Diplomat
- Member of Chicago Dental Society, IL State Dental Society, American Dental Association and IL Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons